Over 30 Years Experience in Multifamily Research
For more than three decades, Foley & Puls has been at the forefront of multifamily (apartments, condominiums and townhomes) market research and analysis. The research, together with our experience in residential development, provides insight into market performance and project potential to real estate investors, developers, owners and lenders.
Our methodology creates a forward-view of a project’s potential by integrating intense research into market fundamentals such as inventory structure, rent increases, renter incomes and unit absorption data with projections of demographic trends and income-driven demand per unit type.
This extensive experience is crucial to understanding the dynamics of product supply and demand—critical information which enables our clients to identify current and future project potential, zero-in on appropriate target markets and create product mix and pricing strategies that will maximize potential yield.
Read more about the Foley & Puls Research Methodology
Our track record
- More than 30 years experience in multifamily real estate research and analysis.
- Saved clients hundreds of millions of dollars by providing them with insight and guidance on the true potential of their rental and for-sale projects.
- In-depth research and analysis on more than 600 to be built projects in 118 cities and 26 states.
- Proven statistical models to analyze a project's potential compared to the supply, demand and the performance of rental and for-sale market.
- A unmatched reputation for recognizing macro and micro trends affecting the real estate markets.